Search Finding Aids
Philadelphia Mayor's Commission on Health in the Eighties (1980s)
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the University of Pennsylvania. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in our reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
- University of Pennsylvania: Barbara Bates Center for the Study of The History of Nursing
- Philadelphia Mayor's Commission on Health in the Eighties (1980s)
- Call Number:
- MC 107
- 1 Linear feet
- This collection is a series of reproductions of original reports on the city’s health programs and gathered to make recommendations on priority and funding in 1984.
Cite as:Philadelphia Mayor's Commission on Health in the Eightes papers, Barbara Bates Center for The Study of The History of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania
- Finding Aid's Permanent URL:
Scope and Contents
The Philadelphia Mayor’s Commission on Health in the Eighties was responsible for gathering reports on the city’s health programs in 1983. Final recommendations on which programs should receive funding and priority levels of the programs were decided in 1984. These are reproductions of the original reports.
Finding Aid Author
Finding aid prepared by Jessica Clark
This collection is unrestricted.
Copyright restrictions may apply. Please contact the Center with requests for copying and for authorization to publish, quote or reproduce the material.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Gift of Joan Lynaugh.
Controlled Access Headings
- Administrative records
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Lynaugh, Joan E., Dr., 1935-2011