Search Finding Aids
Law Firm Docket from Warren County, Pennsylvania
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the University of Pennsylvania. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in our reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
- University of Pennsylvania: Biddle Law Library: Manuscripts Collection
- Law Firm Docket from Warren County, Pennsylvania
- Date [inclusive]:
- Call Number:
- 1 item (Bound folio)
- General Physical Description note:
- Poor. Front cover is separated from rest of volume. Linen ribbon was used to hold the book together.
- Text: [Folder]
- A unidentified ledger or docket listing court cases and client payments from 1889 to 1892, probably for an unidentified law firm in Warren County, Pennsylvania.
Cite as:Law Firm Docket from Warren County, Pennsylvania, MSS.004, Biddle Law Library, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Finding Aid's Permanent URL:
Scope and Contents
A unidentified ledger or docket listing court cases and client payments from 1889 to 1892, probably for an unidentified law firm in Warren County, Pennsylvania.
Within volume, chronological listing of court cases.
Finding Aid Author
Finding aid prepared by Jordon Steele
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Processing Information note
Processed by Jordon Steele on October 10, 2008.
Controlled Access Headings
- Warren (county), Pennsylvania
- Law Firms