Search Finding Aids
University of Pennsylvania Law School Class of 1908 Scrapbook
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the University of Pennsylvania. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in our reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
- University of Pennsylvania: Biddle Law Library: Manuscripts Collection
- University of Pennsylvania Law School Class of 1908 Scrapbook
- circa 1908-1960
- Call Number:
- 1 item
- General Physical Description note:
- Fair. Clippings are brittle.
- Text: [Folder]
Cite as:University of Pennsylvania Law School Class of 1908 Scrapbook, MSS.011, Biddle Law Library, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Finding Aid's Permanent URL:
Scope and Contents
Clippings, correspondence, and memorabilia, from 1908 to around 1960, regarding the University of Pennsylvania Law School Class of 1908.
Finding Aid Author
Finding aid prepared by Jordon Steele
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Sent by Law Offices of Obermayer, Rebmann, Maxwell, & Hippel, date unknown.
Processing Information note
Processed by Jordon Steele, October 2008.
Controlled Access Headings
- Obermayer, Leon J. -- Archives
- Alumni and Alumnae