Search Finding Aids
Eileen M. Duffy lecture notes
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the University of Pennsylvania. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in our reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
- University of Pennsylvania: Barbara Bates Center for the Study of The History of Nursing
- Eileen M. Duffy lecture notes
- Date [inclusive]:
- Call Number:
- MC 36
- 02 Linear feet
- This small collection consists of lecture notes taken by Eileen M. Duffy, a student at the Philadelphia General Hospital Training School for Nurses. It is a record of the curriculum in the last years of the school's existence: Duffy graduated with the last nursing class in 1977.
Cite as:Eileen M. Duffy lecture notes, Barbara Bates Center for The Study of The History of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania
- Finding Aid's Permanent URL:
Scope and Contents
These notes were taken during Duffy's time at Philadelphia General Hospital in the 1970s. She graduated with the final PGH class in 1977.
Finding Aid Author
Finding aid prepared by Bethany Myers
This collection is unrestricted.
Copyright restrictions may apply. Please contact the Center with requests for copying and for authorization to publish, quote or reproduce the material.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Gift of Eileen Duffy, 1990.
Controlled Access Headings
- Philadelphia General Hospital.
- Lecture notes
- Duffy, Eileen M.
- Nursing schools.