Search Finding Aids
Nurses Alumni Association of the Episcopal Hospital collection
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the University of Pennsylvania. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in our reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
- University of Pennsylvania: Barbara Bates Center for the Study of The History of Nursing
- Nurses Alumni Association of the Episcopal Hospital collection
- Date [bulk]:
- Date [inclusive]:
- Call Number:
- MC 177
- 0.4 Linear feet
- Mixed materials: [Box]
- This is an artificial collection of materials collected from Episcopal Hospital nursing alumni in honor of the school's closing. It consists of letters from former students, clippings, artifacts, ephemera, and other memorabilia.
Cite as:Nurses Alumni Association of the Episcopal Hospital collection, Barbara Bates Center for The Study of The History of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania
- Finding Aid's Permanent URL:
Scope and Contents
This collection primarily consists of letters from former Episcopal students, addressed to Patricia D'Antonio. Most of the letters contain reminisces of their student experiences. It is partially processed, this finding aid represents an inventory of the current collection. Please contact the Center for more information.
Finding Aid Author
Finding aid prepared by Center Staff, updated by Bethany Myers
This collection is unrestricted.
Copyright restrictions may apply. Please contact the Center with requests for copying and for authorization to publish, quote or reproduce the material.
Related Archival Materials note
Controlled Access Headings
- Nurses Alumni Association of the Episcopal Hospital.
- Letters (correspondence)
- Nursing schools.