Search Finding Aids
Finding Aids by Repository
Sort Results By:
Narrow Results By:
Repository filters: 3 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
Sub-repository filters: 1 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
Subject: Corporate name filters: 3 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
« First • Previous • Next • Last »
Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts [Contact Us]
Fuson, Chester Garfield, 1881-1965
Extent: 0.8 linear feet (2 boxes)
Chester Garfield Fuson (1881-1965) taught English, geography, and Bible studies at the Canton Christian College in Canton, China. He participated in a magnetic survey across Asia, and served as a teaching missionary under the Presbyterian Board of Foreign Missions from 1917 to 1949. The collection documents Fuson's life in China from 1909 to 1917, as well as his continued interest in the country from 1943 to 1963.
Biddle Law Library: Law School Archives [Contact Us]
University of Pennsylvania. Law School
Extent: 3.75 linear feet
The University of Pennsylvania Law School was founded in 1850 as the law department of the University of Pennsylvania. In fulfilling its core mission of providing legal education and scholarship, the school has hosted lecture series, symposiums, and other educational programs, and its students, faculty, and alumni have taken part in the activities of various academic legal societies. The school has undergone several renovations and construction projects over the years. In addition, the school has engaged in institutional development activities, including alumni relations and other promotional programs. Members of the school community have also taken part in a variety of extra-curricular activities and law school related social events. The Penn Law School Collection, 1890-2010, includes publications related to the law school's administration, student life, alumni activities, academic programs, departments, and history; promotional materials, invitations, and programs for events related to the law school; correspondence, minutes, and other material pertaining to the Penn Law School chapter of the Order of the Coif, an honorary legal society; and notes, correspondence, building plans, publications, and other material related to law school construction and renovations projects from the 1950s to the 1990s.