Search Finding Aids
Finding Aids by Repository
Currently Used Filters
Sort Results By:
Narrow Results By:
Subject: Corporate name filters: 4 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
All names filters: 4 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
« First • Previous • Next • Last »
Lankenau Hospital School of Nursing.
Extent: 52.5 linear feet
This collection chronicles the long history of one of Philadelphia's most respected diploma schools of nursing, that of the Lankenau Hospital. It contains records which span the entire life of the school, from its inception in 1899 (at Lankenau's institutional predecessor, the German Hospital) to its eventual close in May of 1992.
Extent: 26 linear feet
The Mercy-Douglass Hospital was an African-American hospital and the first black nurse training school in in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It existed from 1895-1960. This collection contains the institutional records of Mercy-Douglass, along with over 200 photographs of the hospital and nursing school.
Extent: 0.8 linear feet
This artificial collection contains miscellaneous small donations related to the Philadelphia General Hospital School of Nursing. They were primarily given by alumni over a period of many years, but some items are of unknown provenance. This collection may include artifacts, publications, personal papers, photographs, and records related to the PGH Training School for Nurses.