Search Finding Aids
Finding Aids by Repository
Currently Used Filters
Sort Results By:
Narrow Results By:
Creator filters: 3 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
Subject: Corporate name filters: 3 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
« First • Previous • Next • Last »
Methodist Episcopal Hospital Training School for Nurses.
Extent: 18 linear feet
The Methodist Episcopal Hospital was located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It opened in 1892 and soon afterwards established a nursing school. This collection contains student nurse records from the early 20th century and financial records from the World War II period.
Princeton Community League. Visiting Nurse Committee.
Extent: 0.2 linear feet
The Princeton Community League Visting Nurse Committee collection includes administrative, financial, and miscellaneous records, primarily dating from the 1920s and 1930s. The collection documents the growth and expanded services of the Visiting Nurse Committee, the relations with Princeton Hospital, and other individuals and agencies concerned with public health in the early twentieth century.
Starr Centre Association of Philadelphia.
Extent: 5.5 linear feet
The Starr Centre was a settlement house with an extensive array of programs in South Philadelphia and Germantown. Through its Medical Department and a cooperative agreement (later a merger) with the Visiting Nurse Society of Philadelphia, the Starr Centre provided home health care to Philadelphia's African American and immigrant communities. This collection contains the agency's administrative records documenting its long history of service, as well as photographs, artifacts, and scrapbooks.