Search Finding Aids
Finding Aids by Repository
Currently Used Filters
Sort Results By:
Narrow Results By:
Creator filters: 4 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
Subject: Corporate name filters: 4 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
All names filters: 4 are listed below. Each is preceded by the number of records that match the filter.
« First • Previous • Next • Last »
Woman's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Extent: 6 linear feet
This collection contains records relating to the Woman's Hospital of Philadelphia. Materials include historical accounts, administrative records, board minutes, annual reports, correspondence, and photographs.
Presbyterian School of Nursing.
Extent: 152 linear feet
This collection documents the founding, flourishing and eventual closing of the Presbyterian School of Nursing, a hospital-based nursing school in Philadelphia. The hospital itself was founded in 1871 under the sponsorship of the Presbyterian Church. Its nurse training program was begun in 1889. The collection's strength is the relative completeness of student records, good documentation of the school's curricula and teaching materials. The supportive role both the Ladies Aid Society and the Alumni Association played in the growth of the School are evident in these records.
Lankenau Hospital School of Nursing.
Extent: 52.5 linear feet
This collection chronicles the long history of one of Philadelphia's most respected diploma schools of nursing, that of the Lankenau Hospital. It contains records which span the entire life of the school, from its inception in 1899 (at Lankenau's institutional predecessor, the German Hospital) to its eventual close in May of 1992.