How to Use the Early Novels Database Slideshow
Clicking on the (slideshow button) from any Early Novels Database page will open a new tab that displays all of the title pages for works that have met your search criteria.
If you have Cooliris installed...
- You can scroll along the wall by moving the blue slider (or using the arrows) at the bottom of the screen.
- When you find a title page that interests you, click on it and you'll zoom in on it.
- If it's a work that you want to know more about, click the blue icon on the bottom right corner of the title page ( ).
- This will take you to a page with full information about that specific work.
- From here you can do anything else that you'd normally do in the Early Novels Database or use your browser's back button to return to the wall.
- If the title page you clicked isn't for the work you want, just click anywhere on the wall of title pages to scroll some more and continue your search.
If you don't have Cooliris installed...You'll be able to page through the title pages one at a time by clicking on the arrows at the bottom of your screen or you can select individual thumbnails to display by clicking on the specific title page from the ribbon of choices.
To download Cooliris:www.cooliris.com