Creating Links to Records and Searches
Link to a Record in Franklin:
- A Direct Link for a particular record is provided in the bottom righthand corner of each record display.
This link is the most efficient way to link to a given record.
- If the bibliographic record number is known, this URL format can be used to access that record:
- To create a search that pulls in multiple individual records use the numeric_id: field followed by the bibliographic id
number, which is provided in the Direct Link. Use the keyword expert search and combine ids with OR:
numeric_id:2608305 OR numeric_id:2232482 OR numeric_id:2344907 OR numeric_id:3253222 OR numeric_id:2199987 OR numeric_id:1720387
Link to a Search Query:
- Search queries, as they appear in the browser URL line after the completion of a search, are stable URLs that
can be links to specific searches.
- After executing a search, a RSS feed icon will display in the upper right corner of the page. Click on the icon to select
feed reader and set up a feed.