Search Finding Aids
Historical Federal Documents collection
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the University of Pennsylvania. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in our reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
- University of Pennsylvania: Barbara Bates Center for the Study of The History of Nursing
- Historical Federal Documents collection
- Date [inclusive]:
- Call Number:
- MC 178
- 1 Linear feet
- Text: [Box]
- This unprocessed collection contains 20th century reports on nursing to the United States federal government.
Cite as:Historical Federal Documents collection, Barbara Bates Center for The Study of The History of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania
- Finding Aid's Permanent URL:
Scope and Contents
This collection is unprocessed. A preliminary inventory is given here. Please contact the Center for more information.
Finding Aid Author
Finding aid prepared by Christine Rohaly, entered into Archivists Toolkit by Bethany Myers
This collection is unrestricted.
Copyright restrictions may apply. Please contact the Center with requests for copying and for authorization to publish, quote or reproduce the material.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Gift of Pat Moritz, 2007.
Controlled Access Headings
- Public health nursing
- Moritz, Pat
- Nursing--Government policy--United States.