Search Finding Aids
WWI photograph album
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the University of Pennsylvania. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in our reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
- University of Pennsylvania: Barbara Bates Center for the Study of The History of Nursing
- WWI photograph album
- circa 1914-1918
- Call Number:
- MC 195
- 1 Linear feet
- This album contains copy prints of several photos, along with their negatives, depicting World War I-era France.
Cite as:WWI photograph album, Barbara Bates Center for The Study of The History of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania
- Finding Aid's Permanent URL:
Finding Aid Author
Finding aid prepared by Bethany Myers
This collection is unrestricted.
Copyright restrictions may apply. Please contact the Center with requests for copying and for authorization to publish, quote or reproduce the material.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Gift of Irene Matthews.
Processing Information note
This collection-level record is listed here to increase access to our holdings. A finding aid has not yet been completed for this collection. Please contact the Center for more information.
Controlled Access Headings
- Photograph albums
- Matthews, Irene, 1871-1944
- World War, 1914-1918--Medical care