Finding library resources on this site
To search Franklin, the Libraries Catalog...
- Begin with the search box. You can type your search directly into the text box. Optionally, you can use the dropdown box to search in "Title," "Author," etc.
- Or begin with the limits on the left. For example, under Format, click "Video" to search only videos.
- Or begin by clicking the Advanced Search tab. You can combine multiple search requirements or choose a date range.
Looking for articles?
- If you know which article you want, use PennText Article Finder
- For a general search try: EBSCO MegaFILE | Google Scholar | Web of Science
- See a list of databases by subject (because most article search engines are specific to particular disciplines)
More catalogs, including
- LOLA (Biddle Law Library Catalog)
- BorrowDirect/E-ZBorrow (Search multiple library collections simultaneously)
- VCat (Video collection)
- NewBooks+ (Recent acquisitions)
- Fine Arts Library Image Collection
- Penn in Hand (Digital facsimiles of more than 1200 manuscripts)
- Penn Archival Finding Aids (A supplement to Franklin for manuscripts and other primary resources)