This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
Connect to resource.
Resticted for use by site license.
- Other title:
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- New York, NY : Routledge, -
- Philosophy -- Encyclopedias.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Expanded version of the print Routledge encyclopedia of philosophy. Covers the history of philosophy worldwide, including extensive treatment of ethics, aesthetics, social philosophy, political philosophy, epistemology, metaphysics, logic, and philosophy of mind as well as material on the philosophy of law, religion, science, history, language and education. Articles can be browsed alphabetically or by philosophical themes, philosophies, historical periods, and religions. Full text entries can be searched by keyword, contributor, or bibliography.
- "General editor: Edward Craig"--Editorial board screen.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rev. C. P. Krauth Fund.
Rev. C. P. Krauth Fund.
- Other format:
- Issued also in print as: Routledge encyclopedia of philosophy
Issued also on CD-ROM as: Routledge encyclopedia of philosophy CD-ROM
- Web link:
The Rev. C. P. Krauth Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order