Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- UPA documentary history of the Dwight D. Eisenhower presidency
- Bethesda, MD : LexisNexis, 2005-
v. : ill., facsims. ; 29 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1953-1961 -- Sources.
Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969.
- v. 1. The Eisenhower administration and the Brown v. Board of Education decision, 1954-1955
v. 2. President Eisenhower, collective security, and the Eisenhower Doctrine : the Baghdad Pact, 1953
v. 3. President Eisenhower, Operation CANDOR, and the Atoms for Peace Speech, April 1953-May 1954.
v.4. President Eisenhower, the Constitution and the Bricker Amendment
v. 5. The Geneva Conference of 1954
v. 6. President Eisenhower, subversives, and the Communist Control Act
v. 7. The Army-McCarthy Hearings
v. 8. CIA intervention in Guatemala
v. 9. The 1960 election and Eisenhower's Farewell Address
v.10. CIA intervention in Iran and nationalization of the Iranian oil industry
v.11. Quemoy-Matsu crisis of 1955
v.12. U-2 crisis and the Paris summit of 1960
v.13. Quemoy-Matsu crisis of 1958
v.14. The Submerged Lands Act of 1953
v.15. Eisenhower's heart attack
v.16. The Berlin Crisis, Pt.1. September 1953-April 1959 : Prelude to the Geneva meeting of foreign ministers
- At head of title: UPA.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Charles D. Dickey, Jr., Fund.
- Young, Nancy Beck.
Charles D. Dickey, Jr., Fund.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- 088692748X (v. 1)
9780886927486 (v. 1)
0886927498 (v. 2)
9780886927493 (v. 2)
0886927501 (v. 3)
9780886927509 (v. 3)
- Web link:
- The Charles D. Dickey, Jr., Fund Home Page
The Rosengarten Family Fund Home Page