Access, holdings & availability
- Available from 1996. From: Oxford University Press Journals
- Available from 1996 volume: 41 issue: 1. Most recent 1 year(s) not available. From: EBSCOhost ATLA Serials
Restricted for use by site license. Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
- Standardized title:
- Journal of Semitic studies (Online)
- Manchester : University of Manchester
Print began in 1956.
- Semitic philology -- Periodicals.
Jews -- Periodicals.
- Electronic journals.
- System details:
- : Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and
Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.; http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
: Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on: Vol. 47, issue 1 (spring 2002); title from contents screen (Oxford journals, viewed Nov. 12, 2007).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 57, issue 2 (autumn 2012) (viewed Mar. 6, 2013).
- Other format:
- Print version: Journal of Semitic studies