This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Congress for the New Urbanism ... charter awards
CNU charter awards
- San Francisco, Calif. : Congress for the New Urbanism
v. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Architecture, Domestic -- Awards -- United States.
City planning -- Awards -- United States.
- "With its focus on urban design, the Charter Awards are dramatically different from most architecture awards. Most awards assess buildings in a vacuum, neglecting the context of the surrounding environs. The Charter Awards look at how plans and projects respond to and integrate with their environment and, consequently, how they improve the human experience of blocks, neighborhoods, and regions"--Publisher's Web site, viewed July 23, 2004.
- "The purpose of the Charter awards is to recognize distinguished design achievements that fulfill the principles of the Charter
of the New Urbanism"--T.p. verso.
Published: Chicago, Ill., <2004->
Title from cover.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for the Built Environment Collections.
- Congress for the New Urbanism.
Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for the Built Environment Collections.
- Web link:
- The Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for the Built Environment Collections Home Page