Access, holdings & availability
- Available from 1934 volume: 1 issue: 1 until 2006 volume: 68. From: JSTOR
- Available from 2011. From: Cambridge Journals
Restricted for use by site license.
- Standardized title:
- Iraq (Online)
- London : British School of Archaeology in Iraq, 1934-
Began with vol. 1, pt. 1 (Apr. 1934).
- Iraq -- Antiquities -- Periodicals.
Archaeology -- Periodicals.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Suspended 1940-1945.
Supplements accompany some numbers.
Published by the British School of Archaeology in Iraq (Gertrude Bell Memorial).
Description based on: Vol. 1, pt. 1 (Apr. 1934); title from cover (JSTOR, viewed Aug. 15, 2008).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 64 (2002) (JSTOR, viewed Aug. 15, 2008).
- British School of Archaeology in Iraq.
- Other format:
- Print version: Iraq