This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Mahajan, Vijay.
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Wharton School Pub., c2009.
xii, 260 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (chiefly col.), maps (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Investments, Foreign -- Africa.
International business enterprises -- Africa.
Africa -- Commerce.
Africa -- Economic conditions.
- Baking bread in Zimbabwe
Africa is richer than you think
The power of Africa two
Harnessing the Hanouti: opportunities in organizing the market
Building Mama Habiba an ice factory: opportunities in infrastructure
Running with the cheetah generation: opportunities in Africa's youth market
Hello to Nollywood: opportunities in media and entertainment
Coming home: opportunities in the African diaspora
Conclusion: Ubuntu market.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 221-237) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Giera and Kimberly Hirschman Fund.
- Edward Giera and Kimberly Hirschman Fund.
- 0132339420 (hbk. : alk. paper)
9780132339421 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Web link:
- The Edward Giera and Kimberly Hirschman Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order