This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
Connect to resource.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Other title:
- Slavery and anti-slavery
Title from HTML header: Slavery, anti-slavery
Slavery and Anti-Slavery: A Transnational Archive. Parts 1-4
Slavery and Anti-Slavery: A Transnational Archive
- Farmington Hills, MI : Gale, Cengage Learning
Began in 2009.
Slavery -- History -- Sources.
Slavery -- United States -- History -- Sources -- Databases.
Slaves -- United States -- History -- Sources -- Databases.
African Americans -- History -- Sources -- Databases.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Slavery and Anti-Slavery includes documents from the United States and Europe, as well as other parts of the world. In addition to newspaper collections and books published in the antebellum era, Slavery and Anti-Slavery contains documents from several archives originally available only on microfilm. Includes collections on the transatlantic slave trade, the global movement for the abolition of slavery, the legal, personal, and economic aspects of the slavery system, and the dynamics of emancipation in the U.S. as well as in Latin America, the Caribbean, and other regions. Access includes: Part I: Debates over Slavery and Abolition. Part II: Slave Trade in the Atlantic World. Part III: The Institution of Slavery. Part IV: The Age of Emancipation.
- pt. 1. Debates Over Slavery and Abolition
pt. 2. Slave Trade in the Atlantic World
pt. 3. The Institution of Slavery
pt. 4. The Age of Emancipation.
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 16, 2012).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Herman V. Ames Fund.
Herman V. Ames Fund.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Web link:
The Herman V. Ames Fund Home Page
The Rosengarten Family Fund Home Page