Access, holdings & availability
- Clauser, Jerome.
- Lanham, Md. : Scarecrow Press, 2008.
Scarecrow professional intelligence education ; 3.
Scarecrow professional intelligence education series ; 3
xiv, 219 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Intelligence service -- History.
Intelligence service -- Methodology.
- The evolution and definition of strategic intelligence
Research : a description of the activity and the analyst
Types of inquiry and the nature of proof
The relation of induction and deduction to theory building in intelligence research
Planning the research program : problem definition
Planning the research program : locating information
Foundations of analysis : basic concepts
Classification : a basic step in analysis
Basic quantitative techniques for research and analysis
Descriptive analysis methodologies
Predication, forecasting, and haruspicy
Preparing the report
An example of a small-scale intelligence study.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund.
Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund.
- 9780810861817 (pbk. : alk. paper)
081086181X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund Home Page