This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
Table of contents only
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, c2009.
National Bureau of Economic Research conference report.
A National Bureau of Economic Research conference report
xi, 459 p.; 24 cm.
- Social security -- Government policy -- United States.
- 1. Removing the disincentives in Social Security for longer careers / Gopi Shah Goda, John B. Shoven, and Sita Nataraj Slavov
2. Notional defined contribution pension systems in a stochastic context : design and stability / Alan J. Auerbach and Ronald Lee
3. Reforming Social Security with progressive personal accounts / John Geanakoplos and Stephen P. Zeldes
4. Who chooses defined contribution plans? / Jeffrey R. Brown and Scott J. Weisbenner
5. The importance of default options for retirement saving outcomes : evidence from the United States / John Beshears ... [et al.]
6. Reducing the risk of investment-based Social Security reformed / Martin Feldstein
7. Pricing personal account benefit guarantees : a simplified approach / Andrew Biggs, Clark Burdick, and Kent Smetters
8. Reducing Social Security PRA risk at the individual level : life-cycle funds and no-loss strategies / James M. Poterba ... [et al.]
9. Changing progressivity as a means of risk protection in investment-based Social Security / Andrew A. Samwick
10. The decline of defined benefit retirement plans and asset flows / James M. Poterba, Steven F. Venti, and David A. Wise
11. Demographic change, relative prices, international capital flows, and their differential effects on the welfare of generations / Alexander Ludwig, Dirk Krüger, and Axel Börsch-Supan
12. Is the U.S. population behaving healthier? / David M. Cutler, Edward L. Glaeser, and Allison B. Rosen.
- "This volume consists of papers presented at a conference held in Woodstock, Vermont in October 2006"--Acknowledgments.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Elsie de Renzo Orlando Fund.
Brown, Jeffrey R.
Liebman, Jeffrey B.
Wise, David A.
Elsie de Renzo Orlando Fund.
- 9780226076485 (cloth : alk. paper)
0226076482 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Elsie de Renzo Orlando Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order