This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Stephens, D. Brent.
- Cambridge : Harvard Education Press, c2010.
xi, 222 p. ; 24 cm.
- School improvement programs -- Massachusetts -- Case studies.
- Struggling schools : three case studies. Stoddard school : five years in intervention ; Tanner school : one year in intervention ; Connington school : seven years in intervention
Understanding intervention's problems and potential. What's going wrong with intervention? ; Creating a developmental profile to assess schools' needs ; Twelve steps toward supporting struggling schools ; A developmental approach to intervention.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 209-213) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Kathryn Faul and Joseph A. Wallace Fund.
- Kathryn Faul and Joseph A. Wallace Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Kathryn Faul and Joseph A. Wallace Fund Home Page