This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Jonsen, Albert R.
- 7th ed.
- New York : McGraw-Hill Medical, c2010.
vi, 228 p. ; 23 cm.
Medical ethics -- Case studies.
- Medical subjects:
Ethical Analysis -- methods.
Quality of Life.
- "This book is about the ethical issues that clinicians encounter in caring for patients. In order to practice excellent clinical care, clinicians and those studying to become clinicians must understand ethical issues such as informed consent, truth telling, confidentiality, privacy, the distinction between research and clinical care, and end-of-life care. Our audience also includes families and other persons close to patients, who may participate in decisions about their care"--Provided by publisher.
- Machine generated contents note: Introduction
Chapter 1 Indications for Medical Intervention
Chapter 2 Preferences of Patients
Chapter 3 Quality of Life
Chapter 4 Contextual Features
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Samuel Bellet Book Fund.
Siegler, Mark, 1941-
Winslade, William J.
Samuel Bellet Book Fund.
- 9780071634144 (alk. paper)
0071634142 (alk. paper)
- Web link:
The Samuel Bellet Book Fund Home Page