This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Frost, Robert, 1874-1963.
- New York : Spiral Press, 1934.
 p. ; 17 cm.
- Work -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "First separate edition ... The poem had been printed first in the Saturday review of literature (6 Oct. 1934); later collected
in A further range (1936)."--Crane.
"The Spiral Press printed 775 copies with six varying names [after "Sent with holiday greetings from"] on the title-page: Elinor & Robert Frost ... (200), Leonard Blizard (25), Ann and Joseph Blumenthal (125), Henry Holt & Company (200), The Melchers of Montclair (175), Mr. and Mrs. Richard Thornton (50)."--Crane.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Laura Jan Meyerson Poetry Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for Special Collections.
Penn Libraries copy has names of Elinor & Robert Frost printed on title-page.
Penn Libraries copy inscribed by Robert Frost to Lewis Mumford, "with admiration for his talent," at head of title leaf; further ms. inscriptions in Frost's hand beneath subtitle ("against having hobbies") and at foot of title leaf ("Really a political subject").
Penn Libraries copy bound in a single quarto fold of red-brown laid paper. Cf. Crane.
Penn Libraries copy has printed card (11 x 15 cm.) from Johnnycake Books advertising this copy for sale; paper slip with bookseller's description of this copy laid in.
- Frost, Robert, 1874-1963 (inscription)
Mumford, Lewis, 1895-1990 (inscription)
- Cited in:
- Crane, J. Robert Frost, B2
- Laura Jan Meyerson Poetry Fund.
Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for Special Collections.
- Web link:
- The Laura Jan Meyerson Poetry Fund Home Page
The Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for Special Collections Home Page