Access, holdings & availability
- Roberts, Mrs. (Margaret Wade), d. 1813.
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, & Brown, ... and : John Harris ..., 1815 (London : E. Blackader, printer)
298 p.,  leaf of plates : ill ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- The leaf of plates is a copperplate frontispiece illustration engraved by John Romney, and dated 1812.
First published in 1812.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Samuel P. Orlando Fund.
Singer-Mendenhall copy has the bookseller's description laid in.
Singer-Mendenhall copy bound in contemporary half calf, with gilt spine.
- Romney, John, 1786-1863.
Harris, John, 1756-1846.
Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown.
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
Samuel P. Orlando Fund.
- Web link:
- The Samuel P. Orlando Fund Home Page