Access, holdings & availability
- Brayley, E. W. (Edward Wedlake), 1773-1854.
- Other title:
- Syr Reginalde
- London : Printed by J. Swan ... ; For Vernor and Hood ..., 1803.
, 168 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
Syr Reginalde / Herbert & Brayley
Devil and the lawyer ; Exciseman's blunder ; Cambridge scholar; or, the Ghost of a scrag of mutton ; Flitch of bacon ; Origin of female beauty / Brayley
Traveller and sexton ; Fair Ellen / Herbert
The bloody hand / Brayley
The storm / Herbert
Summons to arms / Brayley
To superstition / Herbert
The first lesson ; The mariner's comfort ; The poet ; Address to a spider / Brayley
Disappointment ; Summer evening / Herbert
Valentine's morn ; The tears of Laura / Brayley
Spring morning / Herbert
The cowslip girl / Brayley
Genius and industry / Herbert.
- Added title page, engraved with illustration.
Another edition(?) of the same year has the name of Herbert printed before that of Brayley on the title page.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Albert C. Baugh Book Fund.
RBC copy has the bookseller's description laid in.
RBC copy bound by Philip Dusel in half green morocco antique, with gilt spine.
- Herbert, William, 1772-1851.
Vernor and Hood.
Albert C. Baugh Book Fund.
- Web link:
- The Albert C. Baugh Book Fund Home Page