Access, holdings & availability
- Spitz, Laurie.
- New York City : [s.n.], 2010.
1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 16 x 22 cm.
- Artists' books.
- Pop-up books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Limited ed. of 10 copies. Cf. colophon.
"Hand-painted and digitally printed images (based on original acrylic renderings). Hand-engineered and bound with Deco-flock checkered Indian paper. Book includes 2 movables, 4 pop-ups and 2 flaps."--Colophon.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book
Penn Libraries copy is no. 3 of a limited ed. of 10 copies, signed and numbered by the authors. Cf. colophon.
- Pollack, Amee J. (autograph)
Spitz, Laurie (autograph)
- Pollack, Amee J.
Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book Collections.
- Web link:
- The Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book Collections Home Page