This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Ėfron, Georgiĭ, 1925-1944?
- Standardized title:
- Dnevniki. English. Selections
- Lewiston, N.Y. : Edwin Mellen Press, c2010.
vii, 152 p. ; 24 cm.
- Ėfron, Georgiĭ, 1925-1944? -- Diaries.
T︠S︡vetaeva, Marina, 1892-1941 -- Family.
Authors, Russian -- 20th century -- Diaries.
- Tashkent sketches. August 28-September 2, 1942
Diary #13. January 3-February 18, 1943
Diary #14. February 20-April 9, 1943
Diary #15. April 16-May 11, 1943
Diary #16. May 16-June 16, 1943
Diary #17. June 18-August 25, 1943.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"The following is the translation of G. Efron's diaries of the Tashkent period: v. II, pp. 133-329 in Efron, Georgy. Dnevniki. V dvukh tomax. Edited by E.B. Korkina and V.K. Lossky. Moskva: Vagrius, 2004"--Text.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Thea Marie Garfield Fund.
- Zaslavsky, Olga.
Thea Marie Garfield Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Thea Marie Garfield Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order