This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Lossius, Kaspar Friedrich, 1753-1817.
- Standardized title:
- Gumal und Lina. English
- Other title:
- African children
- London : Printed for George Smallfield, Hackney, for the translator, and sold by Darton, Harvey, and Darton, Gracechurch Street, Boosey, Old Broad Street, Hatchard, Piccadilly, and Hamilton, Paternoster Row, 1817.
2 v. : ill. ; 18 cm.
Children -- Africa -- Juvenile fiction.
Children -- Conversion to Christianity -- Juvenile fiction.
Religious education -- Juvenile fiction.
Africa -- Juvenile fiction.
- Subscriber's lists -- England -- London -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- V.1, xii, 262 p.,  leaf of plates (front.) ; V.2 , 256 p.,  leaf of plates (front.)
Lists of errata and of subscribers are included in the preliminary pages of v.1.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- Cited in:
- Osborne catalogue, II:907
Moens, S. B.
Darton, Harvey & Darton (Firm)
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- Web link:
The Class of 1924 Book Fund Home Page