This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Brooke, Henry, 1703?-1783.
- Standardized title:
- Fool of quality. Abridgments
- Other title:
- Reprobate reformed
- London : Printed for Vernor and Hood, 1798.
iv, 164 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800 -- Juvenile fiction.
Christian life -- Juvenile fiction.
Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
Romanies -- Juvenile fiction.
Sailors -- Juvenile fiction.
Pirates -- Juvenile fiction.
Slavery -- Juvenile fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- An extract from 'The history of Henry Earl of Moreland' abridged by John Wesley from Henry Brooke's 'The fool of quality'.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Hazel M. Hussong Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the A. H. Scouten Memorial Fund.
- Cited in:
- ESTC T118188
- Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
Hazel M. Hussong Fund.
A. H. Scouten Memorial Fund.
- Web link:
- The Hazel M. Hussong Fund Home Page
The A. H. Scouten Memorial Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order