This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972.
- Standardized title:
- Drafts & fragments
- New York : Glenn Horowitz Bookseller, 2010.
7 v. : ill., facsims. ; 21 cm.
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- v. 1. Numbered 1 by Pound, July 23-September 18, 1958
v. 2. Unnumbered by Pound, first page dated 10 Oct '58
v. 3. Numbered 2 by Pound, February 5-July 9, 1959
v. 4. Numbered 3 by Pound, July 12-August 16, 1959
v. 5. Unnumbered by Pound, undated (first line: That I lost my centre)
v. 6. Numbered 4 by Pound, September 11-December 5, 1959
v. 7. Preface.
- Issued in slip case, 22 x 15 x 5 cm.; title and statement of responsibility from label on case.
"500 copies of this facsimile edition of Pound's manuscript notebooks for Drafts & fragments have been printed ..."--Colophon.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for Special Collections.
- Horowitz, Glenn.
Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for Special Collections.
- Web link:
- The Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for Special Collections Home Page