This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Taruskin, Richard.
- Other title:
- History of western music
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Oxford Digital Reference Shelf
5 v. (various pagings) : ill., maps, ports. ; 26 cm.
- Music -- History and criticism.
- Electronic books.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A survey of the traditions of western music by one of the most prominent and provocative musicologists of our time, this book illuminates, through a representative sampling of masterworks, those themes, styles, and currents that give shape and direction to each musical age.
- Electronic reproduction. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2010. System requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) or
Firefox 2.0 (or higher).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Max C. and Zipora E. Baylinson Music Fund.
- Max C. and Zipora E. Baylinson Music Fund.
- Web link:
- The Max C. and Zipora E. Baylinson Music Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order