This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Baker, Catherine, 1982-
- Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2010.
- Ashgate popular and folk music series.
[Ashgate popular and folk music series]
xi, 266 p. ; 24 cm.
- Popular music -- Political aspects -- Croatia.
Yugoslav War, 1991-1995 -- Croatia -- Music and the war.
- Music at arms : the presidential narrative of the war
Music for the nation : creating a 'Croatian' popular music
Music in protest : nationalism detached from the state
Music on the market : pop-folk and cultural boundaries
Music at first hand : observing three musical events
Music without borders? : after the disintegration of Yugoslavia.
- Series from jacket.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund.
- Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund.
- 9781409403371 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1409403378 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order