This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Klemens, Guy, 1973-
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland, c2010.
v, 216 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Cell phone systems.
- "The first two chapters deal with bandwidth and radio. Subsequent chapters look at precursors to the contemporary cellphone, including the surprisingly popular car phone of the 1970s, the analog cellphones of the 1980s and early 1990s, and the basic digital phones which preceded the feature-laden, multipurpose devices of today"--Provided by publisher.
The analog cellular phone
The digital cellphone
The business reaches maturity
Implications of cellphones
Inside the cellphone
Cellphones beyond phones.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
- Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
- 9780786458677 (softcover : alk. paper)
0786458674 (softcover : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order