This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Wallingford, Pa. : ELM Press, 1986.
 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- American poetry -- Women authors.
American poetry -- 20th century.
Textile crafts -- Poetry.
Small press books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Wallingford.
- "The present work developed from Ruth Mortimer's plan for an anthology of poems using weaving and fabric arts as metaphor
... The poems ... are all by contemporary poets, with the addition of the Emily Dickinson text ..."--P. .
Pages [3-38] are printed on one side of a continuous strip folded accordion style. The entire work is issued unbound in a paper cover, in a case (34 cm.) decorated with inlaid fabric.
"The edition is limited to fifty numbered copies signed by the artist"--P. .
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for Special Collections.
RBC has copy 24.
- Mark, Enid (autograph)
- Mark, Enid.
Black, Sarah, 1961-
Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for Special Collections.
- Web link:
- The Martin and Margy Meyerson Endowment Fund for Special Collections Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order