This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Nursing interventions through time
- New York : Springer Pub. Co., c2011.
xxiv, 224 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Nursing -- History.
- Medical subjects:
- Evidence-Based Nursing -- history.
History of Nursing.
- Sweating, purging, and a passion for care : the yellow fever nurse in the deep South in the early nineteenth century / Linda
Determining children's "best interests" in the midst of an epidemic : a cautionary tale from history / Cynthia Anne Connolly
Treating influenza 1918 and 2010 : recycled interventions / Arlene W. Keeling
"An obstinate and sometimes gangrenous sore" : prevention and nursing care of bedsores, 1900 to the 1940s / Helen Zuelzer
Body, soul, and service : Catholic sister-nurses in late nineteenth and early twentieth century hospitals / Barbara Mann Wall
Bridging the gaps : collaborative health work in the City of Brotherly Love, 1900-1920 / J. Margo Brooks Carthon
Filling the gaps in community care : parish nurses working out of congregations / Lisa M. Zerull
Obstetric nursing : for the patient or the doctor? / Sylvia Rinker
Nursing patients with cancer in the 1950s : new issues and old challenges / Brigid Lusk
Trial and negotiation in a technological system : case study of the Swan-Ganz catheter / Kathleen G. Burke
Black Canadian nurses and technology / Karen Flynn
To avoid expense and suffering : public health nurses and the struggle for health services / Rima D. Apple
The visit : nurse practitioners and the negotiation of practice / Julie A. Fairman
Nursing the borderlands of life : hospice and the politics of health care reform / Joy Buck.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Frances C. Thielbar Memorial Fund.
- D'Antonio, Patricia, 1955-
Frances C. Thielbar Memorial Fund.
- Web link:
- The Frances C. Thielbar Memorial Fund Home Page