This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Standardized title:
- Other title:
- Cancer : principles & practice of oncology
Principles and practice of oncology
Cancer : principles and practice of oncology
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer : principles and practice of oncology
Principles & practice of oncology
- 8th ed.
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, c2008.
1 online resource (lxxii, 3039, 112 p.) : ill. (chiefly col.)
- Medical subjects:
- Electronic books.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Part 1: Molecular biology of cancer
Part 2: Principles of oncology
Part 3: Practice of oncology
Part 4: Newer approaches in cancer treatment..
- Description based on print version record.
Rev. ed. of: Cancer : principles & practice of oncology. 7th ed. c2005.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Dr. D. Sergeant Pepper Memorial Fund.
- DeVita, Vincent T.
Lawrence, Theodore S.
Rosenberg, Steven A.
Dr. D. Sergeant Pepper Memorial Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer.
- 9780781772075 (alk. paper)
0781772079 (alk. paper)
- Web link:
- The Dr. D. Sergeant Pepper Memorial Fund Home Page