This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Gunning, Miss (Elizabeth), 1769-1823.
- London : Printed for B. Crosby and Co., Stationers'-court, Paternoster-row, 1802 ([London] : J. Cundee, Printer, Ivy-Lane)
, 184 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. (copper-engraving) ; 13 cm.
- Children's stories.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile literature.
- Advertisements -- Great Britain -- London -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- A happy family
The good farmer
The happiness of a peasant's life
The increase of family
The punishment of pride
The litigious brothers
The dreadful effects of revenge
Law-suit between neighbors
Reflections on the three preceding stories
The little boy and the eggs.
- Printer from colophon.
Frontispiece stipple-engraved on copper by J. Hopwood after W. Hopwood and dated: July 20, 1802.
Publisher's booklist: p. [5-6] at beginning.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Pauline R. Goldfein Memorial Book Fund.
- Cited in:
- Osborne Coll., p. 924
- Hopwood, James.
Hopwood, William, 1784-1853.
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
Pauline R. Goldfein Memorial Book Fund.
- Web link:
- The Pauline R. Goldfein Memorial Book Fund Home Page