This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
Connect to resource.
Restricted for use by site license. Access limited to subscribers.
- Other title:
- Jewish Life in America
Title from HTML header: Jewish life
- [Marlborough, Wiltshire?] : Adam Matthew Digital
1 online resource.
Began in 2010?
Jews -- United States -- History -- Sources.
Jews -- United States -- Civilization -- Sources.
United States -- Civilization -- Sources.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Jewish Life in America, c1654-1954 is an indispensable resource for scholars and students interested in understanding and exploring the history of Jewish communities in America from their first arrival in New York in 1654 to the integral part that they play today. All of the material has been digitized in colour and typescript and printed material is full-text searchable; it will provide an essential resource for teaching and study, from undergraduate to research students and beyond. The material is based on a rich variety of original manuscript collections from the unique holdings of the American Jewish Historical Society in New York; we provide access to six major organisational collections and twenty-four collections of personal papers; all of which have been digitized in their entirety."--Nature and scope.
- Title from home page (viewed on Jan. 25, 2011).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
American Jewish Historical Society.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Web link:
The Rosengarten Family Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order