This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Standardized title:
- Right of precedence between phisicians and civilians enquir'd into.
- [London] : Dnblin [sic]: printed: and reprinted at London, for J. Roberts, 1720.
,30p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Physicians -- Great Britain.
Lawyers -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- A satirical essay on law and medicine, sometimes attributed to Swift.
With a half-title.
First published in 1720 as 'The right of precedence between phisicians and civilians enquir'd into'. Also issued as part of 'A second collection of miscellanies', London, 1720.
Title vignette; head and tail pieces.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Amy Comegys Memorial Fund.
- Cited in:
- Teerink-Scouten, 899
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745.
Amy Comegys Memorial Fund.
- Web link:
- The Amy Comegys Memorial Fund Home Page