This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Harvey, Gideon, 1640?-1700?
- Other title:
- Family physician, and the house apothecary
- The second edition, revised by the author.
- [London] : Printed for M. R[ookes]. and are to be sold by the booksellers of London, 1678.
, 120, 119-165  p. ; 15 cm. (12mo)
- Oral medication -- Early works to 1800.
Pharmacy -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Leaf G4 and quire H in two settings: A) last line of G4r begins "pound" and signature 'H' of H2 is under the 'n' of "an"; B) last line of G4r begins "Sarcocolla," and signature 'H' of H2 is under the 'O' of "Ounce"
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
Smith copy in setting B.
- Palmer, thomas (of Eton) (autograph, 1689)
Sharp, william C. (autograph, 1859)
- Cited in:
- Wing H1065
- Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
- Web link:
- The Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund Home Page