This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Castro, Damião Antonio de Lemos de Faria e, 1715-1789.
- A Rouen : Chez Besogne ..., 1746.
, 73,  p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- roa- npe- a-eu Fera (3) 1746 (A)
- Inquisition -- Portugal -- Early works to 1800.
- Manuscript waste (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- France Rouen.
- Written by Damião Antonio de Lemos de Faria e Castro. Cf. Fonseca.
Signatures: a-h⁴ I⁶.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Dorothy Mann Yeakel & Paul Herbert Yeakel Memorial Fund.
Penn Libraries copy has blind armorial stamp (arms surrounded by legend: Biblioteca Alfonso Cassuto) on title leaf.
Penn Libraries copy: author's name supplied in ms. at foot of title leaf.
Penn Libraries copy bound in a portion of an ms. leaf.
Penn Libraries copy has laid in a letter from M. Bensaude to D. Luiz, dated 9 September 1911 (1 folded ms. bifolium,  p.), with blind armorial stamp (arms surrounded by legend: Biblioteca Alfonso Cassuto) on p. .
Penn Libraries copy has a few wormholes in inner margin of leaves.
Cassuto, Alfonso, 1910-1990 (stamp)
Bensaude, M. (autograph, 1911)
Luiz, D. (inscription, 1911)
- Cited in:
- Fonseca, M.A.F. da. Pseudonymos, 798
Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Dorothy Mann Yeakel & Paul Herbert Yeakel Memorial Fund.
- Web link:
The Dorothy Mann Yeakel & Paul Herbert Yeakel Memorial Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order