This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Heidelberg ; New York : Springer, c2011.
- Particle acceleration and detection, 1611-1052
xv, 339 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Particle acceleration.
- "This book grew out of a three-day international workshop, Recent Progress in Induction Accelerators, which was held at KEK
October 29-31, 2002."--P. vii.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Carl Hering Fund.
- Takayama, Ken.
Briggs, Richard J.
Carl Hering Fund.
- 9783642139161 (alk. paper)
3642139167 (alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Carl Hering Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order