This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Title on container: FoalinMare [videorecording]
- Second ed.
- Ghent : Dept. of Reproduction, Obstetrics and Herd health, Ghent University, [ca. 2011].
1 videodisc (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Horses -- Reproduction.
- In English, French, German, Italian and Spanish; optional subtitles in Chinese, Dutch, Estonian, Japanese and Portuguese; printed text of the voiceover is available in further languages from the website.
- System details:
- : DVD, PAL, regions 2-9; plays on most computer media systems.
- "[The] ... DVD consists of 2 high definition film sequences and 45 minutes of 3D movie animations illustrating the normal intra-uterine development of the foal, the normal progression of stages 1, 2 and 3 of parturition, and the associated abnormalities, prolapse of the bladder, uterine torsion and many other complications pre- and postpartum, including malpostures and malpresentations, obstetrical manipulations, foetotomy, caesarean section, and more."--http://www.foalinmare.com/index.php
- Special features are available through the DVD's website (http://www.foalinmare.com/index.php).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
de Coster, Emmanuel. , Producer
Govaere, Jan. , Screenwriter
Martens, Katrien. , Screenwriter
Kruif, Aart de. , Screenwriter
Weijden, Bert C. van der. , Screenwriter
Rijksuniversiteit te Gent. Veeartsenijschool. , Distributor, Producer
Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
- Web link:
The Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund Home Page