Access, holdings & availability
- Standardized title:
- Journal of human behavior in the social environment.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2011.
v, 177 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Holocaust survivors -- Psychology.
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)
- Holocaust survivors : resilience revisited / Roberta R. Greene
Conceptualizing a Holocaust survivorship model / Roberta R. Greene ... [et al.]
Meaning making in survivorship : application to Holocaust survivors / Marilyn Armour
Family dynamics, the Nazi Holocaust, and mental health treatment : a shift in paradigm / Roberta R. Greene
Erikson's healthy personality, societal institutions, and Holocaust survivors / Roberta R. Greene, Sandra A. Graham, Carmen Moran
Holocaust survivor typology and forgiveness / Shira Hantman
Memory and resilience / Harriet L. Cohen, Katie Meek, Mary Lieberman
Creative expression and resilience among Holocaust survivors / Constance Corley
Resilience and coping with trauma : does gender make a difference? / Carmen Morano
A Holocaust survivorship model : survivors' reflections / Roberta R. Greene .
- "This book was previously published as a special issue of Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment"--P. .
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Phi Beta Kappa Library Trust Fund.
Greene, Roberta R. (Roberta Rubin), 1940-
Phi Beta Kappa Library Trust Fund.
- 9780415571722 (hbk.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Phi Beta Kappa Library Trust Fund Home Page