Access, holdings & availability
Connect to resource.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Standardized title:
- Oxford Bibliographies.
- Other title:
- Oxford : Oxford University Press.
Began in 2009.
- Criminology -- Bibliography.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Offers peer-reviewed annotated bibliographies on the study of crime as a social phenomenon. Bibliographies are browseable by subject area and keyword searchable. Contains a "My OBO" function that allows users to create personalized bibliographies of individual citations from different bibliographies.
- Description based on version viewed May 11, 2011; title from home page.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Lipman Criminology Library Fund.
Oxford University Press.
Lipman Criminology Library Fund.
- 9780195396607 (OBO module)
019539660X (OBO module)
- Web link:
The Lipman Criminology Library Fund Home Page