This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to resource.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Standardized title:
- Oxford Bibliographies.
- Other title:
- Social work
OBO social work
- Oxford : Oxford University Press.
Began in 2010?
- Social service -- Bibliography.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- As a discipline grounded in social theory and the improvement of peoples’ lives, social work scholarship necessarily shifts and changes along with society, which leads, in turn, to an ever-growing body of literature. Scholars and professionals must keep abreast of new discoveries, interpretations, and theories in the field, and thus require access to the most recent developments. With OBO: Social Work, students and researchers will have a reliable and up-to-date place to start their research. Unlike traditional bibliographies and the online abstracting & indexing services, OBO: Social Work provides a much-needed filter to the avalanche of scholarly information now available.
- Description based on version viewed Mar. 28, 2011; title from home page.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
- Oxford University Press.
Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
- Web link:
- The Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund Home Page