Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to resource.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Standardized title:
- Oxford Bibliographies.
- Other title:
- Oxford : Oxford University Press.
Began in 2010?
- Communication -- Bibliography.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The study of communication is a multidisciplinary effort to understand the constant, varied, and complex transmission and exchange of information, knowledge, and ideas. The extensive nature of communication means that efforts to study it span multiple epistemologies and methodologies. Also, given the changing media landscape, scholars and professionals must constantly consider new content, technologies, processes and effects, and theories of communication. The overlapping domains of communication make it challenging to stay informed about every applicable area. A great deal of this work has moved online with the most recent scholarship, research, and statistics appearing in online databases. OBO: Communication will provide much-needed guidance for students and scholars at every level.
- Description based on version viewed Mar. 28, 2011; title from home page.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Louis A. Duhring Fund.
- Oxford University Press.
Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
Louis A. Duhring Fund.
- Web link:
- The Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund Home Page
The Louis A. Duhring Fund Home Page